I am at the hospital now. We switched out. Owen perked up quite a bit I guess when I got there. He wanted to sit up and wouldn't let me lay him back down. So we got out his stacking cups. He must have thought he could move his arms with the arm splints on because he kept looking closely, then knocking them over with his forhead. Now that's using your head!
Anyway, just grabbed a bite to eat and heading back up, but wanted to update our faitful prayer warriors. Owen has a puffy lip and looks pretty sore, but is doing ok. The medicine helps a lot.
thank you for your prayers,
jen & eric
Oct 18, 2007 8:16am
ReplyDeleteJust want you to know that you are in our hearts and prayers. Thanks for keeping us updated. May God continue to hold you close. He loves your family very much!
Joni Lehman
Joni Lehman
Berne, IN