We have an eye surgery date: Tuesday, February 8th.
A lot sooner than I thought it would be.
I guess that's better. Less time to think about it.
Thank
you all for all the birthday wishes for Owen. I look forward to the
day when he can read these words and your comments. What a blessing
that will be for him. What love! Thank you.
also, I blogged about when people say, "God never gives you more than you can bear."
http://potterwonderfullife.blogspot.com/2011/01/more-than-i-can-bear.html
By Heather Hysell — Jan 27, 2011 11:53am
ReplyDeleteI think that I mentioned before that Hunter had this surgery done on both of this eyes. His eyes were all over the place before the surgery and this surgery was wonderful (and very short) Notice I did not say easy, as I do not think that any time that your child goes under anesthic it is easy... Hunter was back to himself within a few hours. The bloodshot eyes are just hard to look at. We will be thinking about you, and also praying that Owen's headaches calm down. Oh, loved the blog today, never thought about it that way. I always just thought that God must think I am a lot stronger that I do, love the perspective that He wants us to rely on Him.