Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

tentatively optimistic

rough morning of coughing and gagging from 5:30 - 6:30. I think he has a ton of drainage.  all the snot that comes out my other kids' noses goes down his throat. because of his cleft.  I could tell his head still hurt quite a bit.

Gave him some cough medicine.  It's 7:30 now and he seems a little better.   Picking on Zane who joined us in bed.  and now sitting up watching cartoons.

an hour ago I figured I'd be packing us up today.... now I think... maybe...  maybe we'll be able to wait.  

Thank you for your prayers.  

I feel rested this morning even with so little sleep.  I think he'll be okay.   But WHY on earth does that kind of thing happen?  What is going on?  
I hate SMP!  (shunt malfunction paranoia)


2 comments:

  1. By Don Sprague — Mar 31, 2012 7:55am
    Jen, Owen, my heart is aching for you both, I wish I could ease both of your pain and hurts. Praying for better days ahead for Owen and for Gods wisdom for you Jen in deciding when and what actions to take. I pray Gods comfort for you all. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. By Dawn Hubbard — Apr 1, 2012 8:49pm
    Oh Jen, I hate SMP too!!! Plain ad simple...IT SUX! I'm praying the pain will subdue enough to wait for the appt. hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us a message! Your words encourage us more than you know!