We had a good Easter, cold but good. spent the day with family in Berne. This week our church had some really neat things leading up to Easter that we really enjoyed. We did the prayer walk with all the kids. that made it interesting... but really good.
Had a brief scare this morning with Owen and nursery workers not knowing he can't have cheerios! yikes! Luckily my friend Jen happened to be in the nursery at the time and set things straight. I guess I need to put a big sticker on him: NOTHING IN MOUTH! In their defense, they honestly didn't know, they were filling in.
Owen is really crawling fast now. We really had to watch him today at my parents' house. He goes like a dart for stairs! I don't know what his obsession is. I think he'd go right over the edge without thinking twice. I took some good video of him crawling once we got home today. I'll try to post it soon.
Heading down to Indy tomorrow (Monday) morning for a palate check. I think things are healing well. Hopefully they say so too. 9:20 with Havlik.
After our appointment we are going to walk through the tunnel to University and go visit my college art professor. (that's right, Prof. you made the blog! Even a photo!) He is recovering from surgery for bladder cancer. His surgery was Thursday and he'll be in the hospital a week. Please pray for him and his recovery. His name is Art Davis. (yes that's right, Art.) He used to say "Art's my name and art's my game." very funny. He also has Parkinson's and will be having deep brain stimulation surgery in August.
Mar 24, 2008 6:49am
ReplyDeleteDear Eric and Jen,
I am glad you had a good weekend. It is always wonderful to consider the Resurrection and all it means to us who believe in Jesus as Savior.
We are grateful that a Cheerios disaster in the nursery and that he didn't tumble down the stairs. It is wonderful though to hear how normal he is. Sounds like a curious boy to me, that's the way it should be. Boys and trouble just go together. I surely did my part when I was little.
We pray your trip today will be productive. May God grant you traveling mercies.
Praying, Max and Cathy
Max Haines