Some verses we shared with you in our very first email after we found out about Owen's condition in November. True then and still true now...
What a good God we serve!
“But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure. I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, O Sovereign Lord; I will proclaim your righteousness, yours alone.” Psalm 71:14-16
“For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.”
Psalm, 139:13-16
“For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.”
Psalm, 139:13-16
(the update post from today is below.)
Feb 6, 2007 3:26pm
ReplyDeleteEric and Jen,
It's so good to see how God is already using little Owen for his work. He and your family have already touched Allison and I with our prayer being answered. We are looking forward to hearing more of Owen's story. Thank you for the updates.
Matt and Allison
matt evans
Feb 6, 2007 3:33pm
ReplyDeleteWe have never met but our small group Bible study has been praying for you! Owen is precious and so are you. May you know God's peace and love all the days of your life.
Lesley (Kristi and I are in Bible study together)
Lesley Burke
lesley.burke@intel.com
Folsom, CA
Feb 6, 2007 4:09pm
ReplyDeleteUncle Jim and I are continuing to say prayers for you. We hope Owen's shunt surgery went well today and that you will be returning soon--have patience--that time WILL come--God WILL bring you back home. I said an extra prayer for Eric this afternoon. Driving conditions are horrible in Indy today and many roads are closed. I hope he made it safely. Hang in there. Love, Aunt Beth
Beth Rohrer
Fort Wayne, IN
Feb 7, 2007 12:24pm
ReplyDeleteJust want you to know that we're still praying. Thanks for the wonderful updates. Isn't it wonderful how God has all the details worked out before we know we need them! Thanks for reminding us!
Joni
Joni Lehman
Berne, IN